Beaux R'eves

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Made the Top Three

Good Morning! 
 I was so excited to see that my Mountain Home Tour post made the Top Three over at
 Kim's Savvy Southern Style last week.

If you missed it here it is again:
Mountain Home Tour

Mountain Home Tour Part 2
  I love her Wow Us Wednesday party!  There is something special about her parties that always bring me the most traffic and  I look forward each week to see 
what you all have linked up. 
 I am never disappointed!  

See you tonight at Kim's!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

7 click here to Comment:

Maureen Wyatt said...

Congratulations! That home absolutely deserved to be a feature! ~ Maureen

Princess Kate said...

You definitely deserve it. Love that fireplace. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

ANNE said...

congrats! Your rooms are beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Congrats!! You deserve you home is beautiful.

Cynthia

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Yay!!! Your home is gorgeous! Good for you :-)

Unknown said...

Congrates on making the top three. I had the privilege of seeing the post last week. Beautiful home! Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.
Sandy

This N That said...

Congratulations..you deserve it!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".