Beaux R'eves

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Chaos

So, I had a pretty table 
all planned out for yesterday.  
I had all of my things out to set the table, 
some new things that I found 
and my pretty Christmas plates...  
But life got in the way 
and I had to put it off until today...  
Or so I thought.  
But life got in the way again... 
I have been busy working 
on a client project along 
with working at Mr. Beaux's office 
and there doesn't seem to be enough 
hours in the day to fit everything 
in that I want to do!  
So, instead I am going to show you 
my Dining Room table dressed for Christmas.
It's not really that big of a deal.  
I wanted something simple 
because the house is for sale.  
I put one of my favorite hurricane candles 
in the middle of some greens 
with my two sparkly deer on either side.  
I originally had this pretty tablecloth 
underneath but it was too dark in real life.  
I had to lighten these pictures quite a bit actually.  
The room never gets direct sunlight.
I kept walking by and hating it.  
So, I changed it out
 and used my burlap runner instead.  
It really lightens it up.
I snapped some pictures this morning 
hoping it would be lighter 
but it was pretty gray outside.
But it's not going to stay here very long anyway.  
I am getting ready 
to set the table for Christmas Dinner.  
My favorite table to set!  

AND, I am super in the Christmas mood 
since we got a little bit of snow last night!  
YAY!
Are you hoping for a White Christmas?

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,




Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 
French Country Cottage





Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

5 click here to Comment:

Unknown said...

I can hope for a white Christmas with all I my might, but doubtful here in North Central Florida :) I miss it though... NYC, Colorado . But I don't miss the cold!! My high was in them60's today and that was fine with me.
Pretty table !!
Happy Christmas!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Your dining room looks so pretty, Cindy! A white Christmas is not in the forecast for us this year...however, we will have a drastic temperature drop on the day AFTER Christmas...lol! Go figure! I'm totally loving those pictures of your snowfall. They're beautiful.

Jeanette said...

It's beautiful Cindy! Your dining room is just gorgeous! I think we are forecasted to have rain. But if there were just a dusting it might be nice. I'm not really a lover of snow. Time is just flying by with so much to accomplish!

Alycia Nichols said...

Cindy, I am duly convinced we will NEVER see the sun again here in the KC area!!! What a gloomy past month it has been! I could use a healthy dose of bonafide natural Vitamin D along with the spirit-lifting side effect of the sun. This gloom and doom sky is getting OLD!!!

Your centerpiece is definitely "a big deal." It is light, beautiful, and very tastefully done. It is scaled to where it would be immediately appealing to the eye of a potential home buyer. I much prefer the look of the burlap runner, too. It allows more of the natural wood of the table to show AND brings light to where none comes naturally. Your dining room must be on the north side like mine. ALWAYS subdued lighting in there!!!

I really hope your schedule will slow down long enough for you to get some real enjoyment and relaxation out of this holiday season. Merry Christmas to your family, and have a happy and safe New Year!

Alycia Nichols said...

Oh...and ONLY reason I want a little snow is to irrigate the grass and landscape. Other than that, places like Colorado and Wyoming can KEEP it!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".