Beaux R'eves

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Inexpensive Holiday Treat Bag Ideas

Yesterday I shared my English Toffee 
recipe that my baby sister gave 
to me many years ago.  
You can see it HERE.  
I promised that I would share 
some Dollar Store Gift Bag ideas 
with you today.  
I love giving and receiving homemade treats.  
It's such a fun and inexpensive way 
to wish your friends and neighbors 
good cheer, and let them know 
that you are thinking about them.  
And when they are made 
in your kitchen with love all the better!  
To save on the cost of the packaging 
I went to the Dollar Store 
and put my thinking cap on...  
I found these cute take out boxes 
that were two for a dollar.  
Dress them up with some ribbon 
and greenery and it makes an elegant presentation.  
Here is another one from the Celebrations.com website.
I dug into my ribbon stash 
for these cute paper goodie bags.  
This is the ultimate cost effective solution 
when you have a whole class full 
of goodie bags to give away.  
The kids can help with this one too!  
The jingle bell necklace 
and the paper bags 
were purchased at the Dollar Store.  
 Here is another cute paper bag idea 
from Martha Stewart.  
You could make your own I bet.  
This is a pretty fancy version that I found on Pinterest.
Or how about really saving some time 
and printing right on the bags 
like Simply+Kierste did!
So Adorable!
A small jam jar 
would fit nicely in these Dollar Store linens.  
I just wrapped up the jar with some twine.  
It's like two gifts in one!
Are you giving gifts to people that you work with?  
How about placing your goodies 
in a paper clip holder?  
Perfect for guys!  
Well, I hope I gave you some clever 
and inexpensive ideas for your holiday treat gifts.  
I had fun making them 
but I ate most of the English Toffee 
so I had better start another batch! 
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,



Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

5 click here to Comment:

NanaDiana said...

Laughing about you eating all the candy, Cindy. That is why I wait till the last day or so to make my own. Otherwise those batches just "poof" disappear. Those are all clever ideas for wrapping. Even those bags are cute -love the one with the button on it.

Hope you have a great week....now go get at that candy! xo Diana

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What cute ideas, Cindy! I love clever ideas for gifting...these are great!Thanks for sharing!

Pura Vida said...

sometimes I think the package is the gift..these are so cute!

This N That said...

Clever ideas Cindy..Thanks for sharing..

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Oh, I love your style Cindy!!! You gave me so many great ideas! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".